LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 8, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope and its Send2Press service are honored to make Children Awaiting Parents (CAP) its second chosen recipient for 2011 of its semi-annual Non-Profit PR Grants Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with CAP’s mission to find adoptive homes for America’s waiting children.
LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 2, 2000 (MINDSET NETWIRE) — California-based advertising, marketing, and public relations company Mindset today announced that they will donate over $25,000 in PR services to worthy non-profit and charitable causes. Qualifying organizations may now apply for an opportunity to receive both online marketing and traditional public relations services such as press release writing and distribution, all at no cost.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016
Ethical Traveler Announces ‘Ten Best Ethical Destinations’ Awards for 2023
Neotrope Nonprofit PR Grants Application Deadline for 2023 is April 1 – No Foolin!
NGPA Stands With Transgender Aviation Community
Youth Filmmakers From United States and International Selected For the 13th Annual BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival Streaming On BHERC TV
Innovative Process Recycles All Types of Plastic Waste Utilizing Profitable Micro-Recycling Centers