TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 19, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced it has expanded the deliverables of its 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. All recipients of the 2012 program will now also receive up to $2,500 in additional services; specifically free online text and banner advertising on Neotrope(R) News Network sites. This brings the dollar value of the grant to each chosen recipient to $5,000, or $50,000 total value in donated services for 2012.
TORRANCE, Calif., Nov. 7, 2008 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. of 1983, has extended the 2009 grant application deadline for non-profit organizations, from Nov. 12th, to Dec. 7th, 2008, due to the recent U.S. elections. The company is donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy smaller non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005; and has provided discounted or free services to various non-profits for more than 20 years.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016
Ethical Traveler Announces ‘Ten Best Ethical Destinations’ Awards for 2023
Neotrope Nonprofit PR Grants Application Deadline for 2023 is April 1 – No Foolin!
NGPA Stands With Transgender Aviation Community
Youth Filmmakers From United States and International Selected For the 13th Annual BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival Streaming On BHERC TV
Innovative Process Recycles All Types of Plastic Waste Utilizing Profitable Micro-Recycling Centers