TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 17, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — California-based marketing and PR firm, Neotrope(R), today announced the formal launch of a dedicated web portal for the company’s annual Non-Profit PR Grants program at http://prgrants.com as part of its 30 year anniversary. The PR Grant program was originally launched in 2000
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016