WARRINGTON, Pa., Dec. 9, 2009 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Last year Special Equestrians was one of 10 nonprofits chosen from nearly 600 applicants to receive part of $25,000 in PR service grants. “We’ve always taken corporate social responsibility very seriously, and it gives all of us here a warm and fuzzy feeling to do what little we can to give something back to worthwhile causes,” said Neotrope CEO and co-founder, Christopher L. Simmons. “We learned many years ago that it was better to donate our expertise than simply writing checks, as it provided more real support for the non-profit organization.”
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016