WARRINGTON, Pa., Dec. 9, 2009 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Last year Special Equestrians was one of 10 nonprofits chosen from nearly 600 applicants to receive part of $25,000 in PR service grants. “We’ve always taken corporate social responsibility very seriously, and it gives all of us here a warm and fuzzy feeling to do what little we can to give something back to worthwhile causes,” said Neotrope CEO and co-founder, Christopher L. Simmons. “We learned many years ago that it was better to donate our expertise than simply writing checks, as it provided more real support for the non-profit organization.”
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016
Ethical Traveler Announces ‘Ten Best Ethical Destinations’ Awards for 2023
Neotrope Nonprofit PR Grants Application Deadline for 2023 is April 1 – No Foolin!
NGPA Stands With Transgender Aviation Community
Youth Filmmakers From United States and International Selected For the 13th Annual BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival Streaming On BHERC TV
Innovative Process Recycles All Types of Plastic Waste Utilizing Profitable Micro-Recycling Centers