ALAMEDA, Calif., April 5, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Pacific Pinball Museum (PPM) of Alameda, California is pleased to announce that PPM has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from the Neotrope(R) 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with the PPM in educating and entertaining children and adults through the preservation of pinball, while making eight decades of games available to be played by everyone.
TORRANCE, Calif., May 3, 2010 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope today announced it has, as part of the company’s 27th anniversary this year, expanded its discount program for U.S.-based non-profit organizations “doing good,” and also started to “adopt” some very worthwhile causes where services are provided at no cost. Neotrope will provide discounts of 27 to 50 percent off to those charitable organizations needing assistance with public relations and marketing. Neotrope’s Send2Press(R) Newswire service will be providing the discounts on targeted news distribution, press release writing, and online promotion solutions.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016