LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 2, 2000 (MINDSET NETWIRE) — California-based advertising, marketing, and public relations company Mindset today announced that they will donate over $25,000 in PR services to worthy non-profit and charitable causes. Qualifying organizations may now apply for an opportunity to receive both online marketing and traditional public relations services such as press release writing and distribution, all at no cost.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016