ALAMEDA, Calif., April 5, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Pacific Pinball Museum (PPM) of Alameda, California is pleased to announce that PPM has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from the Neotrope(R) 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with the PPM in educating and entertaining children and adults through the preservation of pinball, while making eight decades of games available to be played by everyone.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016