TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 19, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced it has expanded the deliverables of its 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. All recipients of the 2012 program will now also receive up to $2,500 in additional services; specifically free online text and banner advertising on Neotrope(R) News Network sites. This brings the dollar value of the grant to each chosen recipient to $5,000, or $50,000 total value in donated services for 2012.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016