LOS ANGELES, Calif., Oct. 1, 2008 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, is donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005; and has provided discounted or free services to various non-profits for more than 20 years. Organizations may apply for this program starting today.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016