LOS ANGELES, Calif., March 2, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope is honored to make The Bob Moog Foundation its fourth chosen recipient for 2011 of its semi-annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with The Bob Moog Foundation’s mission to educate and inspire children and adults through the power and possibilities of electronic music and intersection of music, science and innovation.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 4, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope and its Send2Press service are honored to make Starlight Children’s Foundation its first chosen recipient for 2011 of its semi-annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with Starlight’s mission to help seriously ill children and their families cope with their pain, fear and isolation through entertainment, education and family activities.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Dec. 12, 2008 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. of 1983, announced today the 2009 Non-Profit PR Grant Program recipients: those non-profit organizations chosen to receive free public relations and newswire services. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005. This year, services are being donated by Neotrope to worthy smaller non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016