CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 23, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The National Inclusion Project, co-founded by entertainer Clay Aiken, is pleased to announce it is one of 10 recipients for 2013 of Neotrope’s annual J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant award. With this commitment, Neotrope(R) will provide public relations (PR) and cause-marketing support
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016