LOS ANGELES, Calif., Nov. 15, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, public relations, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, announces its latest Non-Profit PR Grants Program for 2012. The firm is again donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 29th anniversary.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 7, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, is donating $36,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 28th anniversary. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2009, 2005 and 2000. In 2010, Neotrope “adopted” various charities in lieu of providing the PR Grant program, and has provided discounted or free services to various non-profits for almost 30 years. Organizations may apply for this program starting today.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016
Ethical Traveler Announces ‘Ten Best Ethical Destinations’ Awards for 2023
Neotrope Nonprofit PR Grants Application Deadline for 2023 is April 1 – No Foolin!
NGPA Stands With Transgender Aviation Community
Youth Filmmakers From United States and International Selected For the 13th Annual BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival Streaming On BHERC TV
Innovative Process Recycles All Types of Plastic Waste Utilizing Profitable Micro-Recycling Centers