LOS ANGELES, Calif., Nov. 15, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, public relations, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, announces its latest Non-Profit PR Grants Program for 2012. The firm is again donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 29th anniversary.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016