LOS ANGELES, Calif., Jan. 11, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California-based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced an extension on the deadline for its 2012 PR Grant program for nonprofit orgs to January 31.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016