LOS ANGELES, Calif., July 7, 2010 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope and its Send2Press service recently “adopted” Starlight Children’s Foundation(TM) as its premier charity program recipient. Throughout the month of July as part of the adoption program, when a donor gives $50 or more to Starlight they will have the opportunity to issue a free national online press release through Neotrope’s Send2Press(R) Newswire service, which is syndicated worldwide and also appears on many top news sites and social networks in the Neotrope News Network, which generates nearly 20 million page views per month.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016