NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla., March 31, 2016 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The C Diff Foundation announces that it has been selected to receive the annual J.L. Simmons NonProfit PR Grant for 2016. Each year the PR Grant, launched in 2000 by Neotrope, helps selected worthy causes raise visibility to media and public for the charity’s good works.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016