NEW YORK, N.Y., April 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope is honored to make New York-based CITYarts Inc. one of the chosen recipients for 2012 of its annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with CITYarts’ mission to bring young people and professional artists together to create Public Art. Through this creative process, CITYarts empowers youth and connects children locally and around the world to become active participants in transforming communities.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016