The grant will assist charity in their mission of empowering first-generation college students on the path to and through college. BETHESDA, Md., May 29, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Center for Student Opportunity (CSO) is pleased to announce it is one of this year’s recipients of the 2013 Neotrope J.L.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016