MIDDLETOWN, Conn., April 18, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Catalysts Powering Educational Performance (CPEP) of Middletown, Connecticut is pleased to announce it is a recipient of Neotrope’s 2013 J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant award. With this commitment, Neotrope(R) will provide public relations support to CPEP over the next year to raise
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016