ASBURY PARK, N.J., March 14, 2016 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger today announced that it has again been selected to receive the annual J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016. The Grant, launched in 2000 by Neotrope® helps worthy causes raise visibility to media and public for the charity’s good works.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016