SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 18, 2017 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Geek Club Books, a 501(c)(3) focused on autism education and empowerment, today announced that it has been selected to receive the J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2017/18. The Grants, launched in 2000 by Neotrope® helps worthy causes raise visibility to media and public for the charity’s good works.
ASBURY PARK, N.J., Aug. 22, 2017 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger, a 501(c)(3) that mobilizes the relocation industry to reduce food waste and fight hunger, today announced that it has again been selected to receive the J.L. Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2017/18. The Grant, launched in 2000 by Neotrope® helps worthy causes raise visibility to media and public for the charity’s good works.
TORRANCE, Calif., Jan. 6, 2017 –- Neotrope, a 33-year-old brand marketing, PR, and content development firm, today announced the launch of its 2017 annual Non-Profit PR Grants program for U.S.-based 501(c)(3) charities. Launched in 2000, the PR Grant™ was designed to help raise awareness of selected charities to traditional media, to the public, as well as to potential “halo” sponsors and donors.
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016
Ethical Traveler Announces ‘Ten Best Ethical Destinations’ Awards for 2023
Neotrope Nonprofit PR Grants Application Deadline for 2023 is April 1 – No Foolin!
NGPA Stands With Transgender Aviation Community
Youth Filmmakers From United States and International Selected For the 13th Annual BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival Streaming On BHERC TV
Innovative Process Recycles All Types of Plastic Waste Utilizing Profitable Micro-Recycling Centers