TORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 23, 2015 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a 32-year-old brand marketing, PR, and content development firm, today announced the launch of its 2016 annual PR Grants program for U.S.-based 501(c)3 charities. Launched in 2000, the Non-Profit PR Grant was designed to help raise awareness of selected charities to
2023 NONPROFIT PR GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Recent Grant News
- Neotrope and Send2Press Renew Support of Hunger Relief Charity, Move For Hunger, for Second Decade (2022)
- Geek Club Books for Autism is selected to Receive 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant
- Move For Hunger receives 2017 JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant, Fifth Year in a Row
- Neotrope Announces 17th Annual Non-Profit PR Grant Program to Help Worthy Causes Raise Visibility
- The C Diff Foundation Selected to Receive JL Simmons Non-Profit PR Grant for 2016